Friday 8 April 2016

Makeup practice

   I have practiced the makeup look I have created for the Catwalk look on myself, because unfortunately I didn't have the chance to practice it on the actual model. Obviously because of the shape of the face, features, hair colour and other details the makeup looked different than how it would look on my model. But my goal was experimenting with products. I needed to know weather to use grease paste on the eyes, eyeshadow or or even both. I needed to know how pigmented is the product I am using. Also usually the face charts looks slightly different from how the makeup looks on a real face. Basically "Practice is the key to success"!
    



I didn't apply the base when I practiced the makeup because I was more worried about the eyes and lips' design. I thought that in case I'd have to take off the makeup (eyes and lips makeup), I'd also ruin the base and that will complicate the work. I also didn't use the blue eyelashes I was meant to because I ordered them online and by that time they didn't arrive yet. Overall i was really happy with it, even though in my point of view it didn't maybe showed as well because of the hair colour and style of it, that in my point of view didn't suit the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment