Sunday 17 April 2016

Inspiration for the Second Advertisement look

    Looking at the looks created by Ellis Faas, I tried to find inspiration for this second advertisement look. As the product chosen is Ellis Faas Lights, I wanted to create something that would obviously put in evidence the product. I want to transmit the message through the look and the image created. I want that image to shout: "Let the light touch your skin!" or something similar to that.  At this point for some reason the Famous makeup usually seen for Halloween- "Zipper face" popped on my mind:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigHkFZahoFDmKRR01vpplQXJxDNn35JGYtDEZPmMmAgH5fh2ntddu3tJWS__Qgsrwnwiya6KAq70mCJeJTAEFDuGi5ebwGqghezKwaGVfcbI2YdfPzFTcue7KAmdfsph8U4qSgMMrmgYQ/s1600/Unzipped+Zipper+Face+Makeup+2.jpg

    For Halloween this makeup is used as a special effect, while I thought that I could use it in a more delicate way, transforming it into a visual message that I want my design to transmit. So I thought that if I the product is going to be inside the zip it would kind of send the same visual understanding. The more I was thinking of the meaning and of the concept of this design, the more I thought that it's suitable. I also researched for more editorial images in that maybe have the same concept:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IZlHXVat7I0/hqdefault.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/25/6b/5b/256b5bda834d7256e6db0cc0a1267acb.jpg
 Similar to this last image, I wanted that the light in the image is coming from up towards that unzipped part of the face and the entire space in it to be covered with the product I am advertising. I believe that this kind of advertisement will be easy to understand also for someone who maybe doesn't have that much experience and understanding of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment