Sunday 24 April 2016

Final Edited images








   For the advertisement images, when editing them, I thought to include in the image the logo of the brand and the product I am advertising, but when I started to look for advertisement images of Ellis Faas, I have noticed that the adverts are different from what I imagined them to be actually. In general, Ellis Faas adverts do not really include the product in the image. Maximum I could see is the Logo of the brand. The adverts look more like editorial images in where the product is catches the attention through the application and the design itself. The product become understood and obvious. I believe that through designs I created, in which I am trying to advertise Certain products from this brand, it is easy noticeable what I am focusing on.
   Here are some examples of the advertisement images for Ellis Faas:
http://www.makeup4all.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Ellis-Faas-Ellis-Red-Set-promo.jpg
http://www.heavensalon.com/cm/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/EllisFaas_Home600x350.jpg

http://www.beauty-school.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ellis-faas.jpg

And The Images I created:
Ellis Faas- (Ellis Red- Creamy lips)
Ellis Faas (Ellis Lights)
    Through the images created for the Catwalk I have tried to introduce the Spring/Summer 2016 trends, for both hair and makeup. In addition I wanted to show the inspiration of Gareth Pugh's collection and to introduce my understanding of the brand through the style not only of the makeup, but the lighting used for the images and the dramatic touch of the looks:



    The Editorial Images, that were really hard to decision to do, came amazing in my point of view. I love the way this images came out. That cold, aggressive and tribal touch is shown perfectly through the lighting used the design of the makeup, the messy styled hair and the model's posing. These images transmit exactly that feeling that I wanted to achieve. I believe that they also perfectly relate to the Ellis Faas concept Behind the short film "Identity Revealed":



And I cannot make up my mind I have decided to add another image that I really like:


No comments:

Post a Comment