Sunday 10 April 2016

Final image for the advertisement


    This is my final advertisement image for the Ellis Red- Creamy lips. I wanted to show that the product is natural and the pigment is extracted from natural sources too, this is why I have chosen to introduce in my design the flower, as symbol of vegetal ingredients. I used acrylic colour to create the idea of dripping colour from the flower. I wanted to create the idea that the colour in coming down straight on the lips and to show the main characteristic of the product-it's consistence. The liquid dripping from the lowest petal is supposed to represent the lipstick consistence. 
     I have edited the image as my model had a quite problematic skin. Here are the Before and After pictures. I still need to work on it though, as I left the hair still blured and uneven. I have chosen a yellow background for this image because I wanted to create a contrast between the colours I have used and also because the attention goes straight on the RED. I wanted the image to be actually focused on the product as I am advertising it. Also this lipstick is part of the Ellis Faas RED- so the main point was to show the colour red. The other remaining thing is to add the Text, Logo and the product on the image. 
    Overall, I am really happy with the result and I hope that the idea can be easily understood by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment