Monday 11 April 2016

Final shoot for the catwalk look

    For the final shoot I took the pictures towards a black background. This, in my point of view gave more the idea of the model being on a runway. I took the pictures from a low, side angle, so that it looks like it was shot from the audience sits while the model is walking. 
   The following image is my final image that still has to be retouched for the skin imperfections and some other small details. I managed to create the perfect dewy skin I was aiming for and I love The way the shadows are falling, because it puts in evidence the face structure. I am also very happy with the eye makeup, that in point of view this time came out even better than than during the test shoot. The lips are pigmented but not perfectly lined, as I applied the lipstick by tapping the product with my fingers, without defining too much the lip-shape.
    Overall, I am happy with the result. I believe that the makeup and the hair styling came to be well done. The fact that the hair twists are not perfectly lined, I actually like it even more, because it brings up even more similarity with the hairstyle created on the runway. The models on the runway were wearing short-cut wigs, that were very unsymmetrical. I think that it represents the idea of a model walking on a runway, as well as the reinterpretation of one of the Gareth Pugh's clothing item from the Spring/Summer 2016 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment