Sunday 17 April 2016

Facechart and Practice for Ellis Faas Lights

    The face chart shown represents my final design for this advertisement look for Ellis Faas Lights. I wanted to create a nice soft dewy skin, with a very light contouring just to put in evidence the structure of the face. On the left side I want to apply the zip and inside of the zip to apply the product I am advertising. On the other eye a very natural eye makeup with very light and natural eyeshadows that are going to be nearly invisible. The lips also of a natural colour similar to the model's lip colour, and a very light application of highlighter on the cheekbones.

    Regarding the hair, I thought to gather it into a very sleek ponytail as in this case I want that the whole attention goes on the makeup, or better the advertised product, then the hairstyling or other details that may catch the eye.

I have practiced the look and I am very happy with the result, but the zip has to be applied higher up, because this way it doesn't look continuous and give the impression that something is missing. I want it to cover entirely the skin surface that is applied on, so that it reaches the hair. I love the way the lighting is reflecting the golden makeup inside the zip. I think that this way, it literally represents the idea of Ellis Faas LIGHT! Even the products that I am advertising with this makeup is not the actual Ellis Faas product, but I tried to create the same texture and shade as the real product. I have used Kryolan Gold Supracolor and I have mixed it with Euphidra Skin Color Compact Highlighter that also comes in grease paste.






No comments:

Post a Comment