Sunday 10 April 2016

Hairstyle for the catwalk look No.2


    The Hair chart shows the idea of the hairstyle I want to create. Looking at it the way I drew it, I think it doesn't look very interesting and "cool". Obviously is clear that Drawing is not my strong point.
    Anyways, the idea is to have a sleek ponytail. More than a ponytail it has to be a bun from which comes out plaits or better twists that go sidewards. This idea was sightly different at the beginning: I wanted the twists to come towards the face and from them to have this golden pagliette coming down as a kind of curtain on the face. Then I changed this idea only because the models hair wouldn't arrive till the forehead that way. It was also very hard to make the twists to stay in the position. To make the hair be modellable and to stay that way I used steel wire. When making the ponytail, before putting it in a bun, I thought to put these 8 strands of steel wire in the ponytail. I have put cotton on each edge, for the model's safety. Once they would stay still in the ponytail I will take small pieces of hair and wrap it around each steel wire and tie it with clear small hairbands. At the end of every twist I want to attach the golden pagliette I was talking about previously. That would clearly show where my inspiration is coming from and for which designer I am creating the look.    

No comments:

Post a Comment