Thursday 4 February 2016

The clean catwalk face: foundation - Dewy skin


Products:
  • Clinique moisture surge
  • Laura Mercier primer (Oil free)
  • MAC strobe cream
  • MAC foundation
  • MAC concealer (Medium)
  • Kryolan Highlighting pallette
  • Make-up brushes
How to:
  • On the clean skin, I applied the Clinique moisture surge first
  • Then applied the Laura  Mercier primer
  • After, to create more of a Dewy look, i used the MAC strobe cream
  • Applied the MAC foundation and the I blended it well into the skin
  • Then, using the Mac concealer, I covered the imperfections of the skin that were still visible 
  • I applied a very small amount of translucent powder on the cheek-bones and...
  • Lastly, I used the Kryolan highlighting powder to highlight the inner corner of the eye, under the eyebrows, nose, forehead, cheek-bones, lip-bow and the chin.






                     


No comments:

Post a Comment