Sunday 21 February 2016

Technical file- Contouring

     Contouring the face has become a "must" even for the day by day make-up. What is it??? Contouring the face is when you give definition to your face. Contouring is using two shades darker than your skin tone to shade and define the areas that you'd like to reshape or define.


  • First of all I have cleansed, toned and moisturised the face. 
  • I have applied the MAC Studio Sculpt foundation. 
  • Then using the Smashbox contouring pens, I have highlighted the centre of the forehead, under the eyes, the cheekbones, the chin and the centre of the nose. 
  • Using the contouring pen, I shaded near the hairline, the temples, under the cheekbones and under the jaw line. 
  • After blending everything well, until no harsh lines were visible, I have applied Laura Mercier Translucent powder.
  • Then I applied a very small amount of Illamasqua Bronzer under the cheekbones to give it more definition and Highlighted after, using Revlon Highlighting palette. I used the a small amount of highlighter on the cheekbones, under the eyebrows, a little bit on the forehead and nose.




No comments:

Post a Comment