Monday 14 March 2016

Practicing on lips

During a practical lesson we were asked to experiment different looks on the lips. As I didn't have a model I have done it on myself at the beginning. We had to start from creating natural look going into more dramatic lips. We also had to experiment with different ways of applying the lipstick, as for example, not only by using a brush, but also by tapping the colour with fingers.
   I have started with natural lip look- I have contoured the lips with a natural colour of lip liner from L'Oreal and the I have applied the itStyle No.2 lipstick:

After that I have decided to add more colour to my lips :

Then I wanted to try a different way of applying the colour, so tapped red colour of lipstick onto my lips with my fingers:
To make them look more dramatic I have added a bit of black colour in the middle:
Full red lips:

Then I have added a bit of black in the centre:

Changing the look:

And my final look :

No comments:

Post a Comment