Sunday 6 March 2016

Alexander McQueen- an explanation of his Style

    In one of the Makeup & Hair for Fashion and Beauty sessions, we have to show a presentation based on our new project. In My presentation as an explanation to the question: "Why Ellis Faas?" I have replied: " Also the images that represents her brand are more of an avant-garde style for which I always had a particular attraction. What is unusual- is interesting and has always attracted my attention."
   This is the exact reason I have chose Ellis Faas as brand for my research. It is different! It's particular not only through its designs, but also for its packaging and products. And there is a massive similarity with McQueen's character. From his shows you have always "to expect the unexpected!"




 I have alway been Interested in unusual things, in what is considered strange, different, particular. What is different and weird for others, is original and interesting for me. Unusual things have always caught my attention. Strange people, unusual places, unusual hairstyles, hair colors, avant- garde makeup- this is my passion. Unusual is Unique! This is exactly what Alexander McQueen is showing through his collections and his shows! The audience doesn't know what to expect from his shows.  Through his shows he has always challenged our perceptions! He broke the rules and this is what makes him unique. He has a great sense of drama and this is very noticeable in his collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment